Sunday, January 20, 2013

Los Montañeses

I opened Grindr. There was a new face. Closed-up. Sepia-toned. Kissable smile. Teeth shown with braces. Cute.

I said my usual salutations, "Do you have another face pic?"

I received a photo. Same cute kissable smile but this time non-sepia and non-close-up.

"Yours?" he requested.

I sent mine. He sent another photo and I sent another one too. I asked for his mobile number. I waited for a while but no reply. I checked his profile again and the green dot was gone. I closed Grindr.

After four days, his profile pic has a green dot again.

"How are you?" I asked.

He replied a standard answer.

"What's your height?" he inquired.

Guys who ask for heights usually have expectations to meet tall guys but are short themselves.

"5'6," I entered.

"I'm 5'10," a proud reply.

I made a hasty generalization.

"Where's your loc?" a question from me.

"Taytay. You?" he replied.

"Taytay near Puregold."

He named two subdivisions and asked me which of the two I reside at. I checked his profile again. 23 years old and 1 km away. I answered him. He asked a more specific question of place. I answered again. He lives just at the other subdivision, he told me afterwards.

"I want to go up to your subdivision again," he said. "It has been a long time since I've been there."

It is a good jogging route with flats and uphills. Our subdivision security had become stricter to outsiders since.

"You could join me jog sometimes," I offered him.

"You want to meet now?" a surprising question from him. "Let's walk around up there."

It was early evening. I can somehow sense his intentions. He really looked nice to kiss. I felt I will have a good time that night. I agreed to his proposal without much ado. We exchanged numbers and I started preparing.

After a few minutes, I received his message, "Let's meet in front of the barangay hall."

"I'm already walking," I texted back.

After a few more minutes, I texted him again that I am near our meeting place.

"Okay, I'm walking too," he replied.

Several minutes passed. My phone started to ring. He was calling me. I answered with a calculated voice. He told me to stay put near the car. Maybe he could see me from afar already. I did not brought my eyeglasses.

"I'm wearing sando shirt and shorts," I told him.

Some more moments and a tall guy with phone held near his ear was approaching. I pressed the red button on my phone's screen. He put down his too. We smiled to each other and said hi. He is indeed much taller than me. He is thin. Maybe the illusion of his height.

He apologized for being late. It was just a few minutes but it was not really comfortable waiting at that place. He reasoned that he saw his nephew while he was walking that was why he made a few minutes pass before continuing to our meeting place. I also told him that three of my aunts also live near so we must at least be extra discreet.

We started walking to our subdivision. He was less shy than most of the guys I have met. He was talkative yet somehow I did not feel irritated. I felt warm and welcomed even though the wind is cold. I crossed my arms. We talked about the usual stuffs. My past, his.

After walking the uphill part, he really seemed exhausted  He is not adept in much walking. I jog there every week. We sat on the sidewalk. It is very rarely that people or vehicles pass by that area at that time. Less than ten houses are beyond that bend.


He asked me what we will do next. I throw back the same question to him. We chuckled. I asked him if he is top. He said yes. I told him that I am too.

I followed it with my goal question, "Do you kiss?"

"Yes," we kissed lightly.

We moved a little further where the grass is much taller. The stars and the moon are a blur. I held his nape and kiss him more. We stopped and looked at each other. I smiled. He did too. We kissed again, this time more fervently. Then we started to frisk each other. We were already almost lying down on the sidewalk.

"Do you suck?" he whispered.

"Not really," I lied. "You?"

"I don't but I'll try."

He started to BJ me. He signaled me to do him too. I complied. Then he licked my chest and down again. After that, we kissed again while jerking-off. We knelt and continued.

I was near when I saw headlights coming uphill. I did not mind it thinking that it will go straight up and not maneuver to the blind spot road where we were. I came. Then suddenly the headlights turned to us. I stood up in a stooped position and pulled my shorts. He did too. Then I acted as if nothing was happening, that we were just walking by.

To my great surprise, he lunged in the tall grasses as the van was passing by. After a few moments, the vehicle was gone and he stood up and hurried to walk beside me. I can feel his beating breath.

"What were you trying to do?" a serious voice.

"I thought it was a patrol car," he reasoned.

I laughed at him. We walked downhill while laughing at each other about what just happened.

Read the second part: Tulisanes

No comments:

Post a Comment