Monday, January 14, 2013

OPM: Gayuma

There was this gay group in grade school. They were called federacion by the other students. I do not know if it was self-styled or baptized on them. They were about 8 or 10 members. Actually, I am not sure if they consider themselves as one group. There could even be two groups or two factions within the larger federation.

Two out of three of the prominent among them became my classmates. One was tall and thin. The other was short and average. The third, whom I did not really remember well, was fat.















They like reading a comic magazine, W.I.T.C.H. Maybe, that was where they get the idea of love potions, charms, spells, etc. They could be heard talking of such stuffs. I even heard them of using one on another student. Thinking about it now, that guy was cute (and short). I might be unaware of this fact at that time. They could be suspected of quarrelling or having a contest who will get this guy first.

I remembered them because of this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment