Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Gym 0!

Regular Sunday morning workout. One of the two first gymmates I knew in that gym was also working out. Rou rarely workout there though. I think he is also a member in another gym.

He used the equipment I was about to use next. I approached him to say hi and tell him I will use the equipment alternately with him. He suddenly asked me if I knew what happened to our common acquaintance.

He really said a name but I did not recognized it. I just knew he was talking about the other first gymmate. He said he was terminally ill. He motioned me to come nearer so he can tell what happened.

He has meningitis and very weak now, he said. He also demonstrated how thin our friend has become. Don also rarely workout there. I ask when this began. Just January this year, he said. I continued my routine thinking about him and how we met.

***

I met Don through PR. We chatted several times and tried to know each other. We talked about jog and gym. I was working out at a different gym then. After a few months, we decided to watch a movie at Robinsons Metro East.

I went straight there after school and looked at the movie schedules. I texted him if it is okay if we try at Sta. Lucia instead because the next showing of the good movies will not start until after more than an hour. He was hesitant but agreed to meet me there.

We texted each other what color we were wearing. I still remember the fit red shirt he wore. We went to the cinemas of the new building. He was hesitant because he thought the cinemas there are dilapidated. The mall is old but the cinemas are all renovated.

The movie we decided to watch is at the old building. I assured him the cinemas there are also recently renovated. We hurried to the old building as the movie starts in 10 minutes. He paid for the tickets while I buy snacks for us.

We held each other's hand. He was cute with his braces when he smiles. I held his big arm.

After a week, we thought of jogging together. We went at the popular jogging lane at Club Manila East early morning. After our first round, he said another friend of his will join us. That is where I met Rou.

We jogged three more rounds and then had a long walk around. We sat and chat for a while near a school in the middle of nowhere. We all felt hungry after. They said we are going to eat at a carinderia at the wet market just near CME.

They were teasing me I was not accustomed eating at places like that. Actually, I sometimes buy at the wet market on my own when I want to cook something. My parents and grandparents also buy cooked food from there.

They invited me to try the gym where they go. We agreed to meet there after lunch. That is the first time I entered Happy Gym. They were already there for a while. Don introduced me to S.

I tried to follow their routine and incorporate things I learned from my old gym and trainer. After our workout, Don invited us to their house just at the street behind the gym. The entrance of their house is from an elevated backyard. They only occupy the second floor.

His room is small for the three of us but very comfortable. The airconditioner easily cooled the room. We started talking about stuffs again. He has a pair of dumbbells and two big containers of whey. He opened his laptop and Rou logged in to his PR.

They were shirtless as soon as we entered the room. They persuaded me to remove my shirt too. They said it is bad to dry sweat with shirt on and in an airconed room. I gave in. Rou then teased how my nipples are for romance.

It was not very long until Rou said goodbye as he told us he is going to do stuffs. He told us to enjoy the rest of the day. After a few minutes, Don and I lay on the bed and hugged. We started kissing then frisking. We took turns at giving head to each other.

He then asked me if I want to fuck him. I asked if he has a condom. He stood up and searched his cabinet for a book. A condom was inside the book. He sucked me again and wore the condom on me.

He also took out a bottle of lotion. I said I do not want to use lotion on condom. We had a short argument that made him use his saliva on the condom instead. He sat on me at first. After a while, it was my turn to drive. It was cut short because badly lubricated condom is really rough.

We jacked off to finish.

***

I asked Rou if we could go to Dons. He said they went there last week and that Don asked for ginataan next time. We could buy ginataan, I said. We agreed to go there after an hour.

Rou said he cannot really stay at Dons and offered to just accompany me. We did not buy ginataan anymore. His little sister opened up the door for us. His father and mother were with him in his room. Rou left me alone. It was the first time I saw his parents.

They then left me in the room. I sat on the floor. Don seemed awake but was not moving much. He has a tube connected to his nostril. I do not know if he noticed me. Rou already told me he can hardly move and speak.

I looked around the room and out of the windows trying to remember the time we were alone in that room more than a year ago. Nothing changed much except that Don seemed so small and blank. I was really unsure what to say to him or if I should talk.

Could he still remember me? We barely saw and talked to each other after our second meeting. He seemed so tired. I doubted if I should have come in the first place.

His little sister entered the room. That was when Don looked at me and moved. His sister asked if he wanted to sit up. He wanted to say something but cannot speak. She then helped him sit. He looked at me as I looked up to his face which became thin.


After a few moments, he laid back again. I excused myself to his sister. I said a soft goodbye to Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment