Saturday, October 5, 2013

God Save the King

I was on a tricycle. My eyes were lazy and one arm was hugging my stomach. I came from a meet-up scheduled days before. I was undecided then if I was to go straight to school for an exam three hours early or go back home, eat then take a nap.

The tricycle was about to turn right to our street when suddenly a boy riding a motorcycle to the opposite direction caught my glance. He turned his eyes at me too. The boy's hair seems fuzzy.

My body switched position inside the tricycle to turn my head around. He was maneuvering his motorcycle back. The sun is still up but waning. I got off the tricycle a few houses away from home.

The boy was still riding towards me but suddenly turned back again. I started walking home. I looked back and saw him stop his motorcycle. I slowly started walking towards the sari-sari store, near where the boy was.

I approached his motorcycle looking at the people around if I could recognize someone or if someone was looking. He kept on looking at his side mirror towards my direction. I took glances at him.

I passed by him and walked a few steps more to the store. Some were still buying. I looked back to him and his humble face. I walked back to him. I was unsure where to start. Still mindful of the passersby. He was wearing white sando.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

He got braces with green rubbers.

"Just there," I pointed our house a few lots away. "You?"

"Uphill," he said.

"So?"

"I'll just fetch someone at Puregold," he said.

"Oh. Okay."

There was a pause. We stared at each other. Still looking around. I took out my phone. The medium sando lay flat on his chest.

"What's your number?"

He gave out his number. I hurriedly pressed at the screen, repeating unsure digits.

"I'll just call you," I said.

I called him right there. He was wearing black basketball shorts. He started rotating the cylinder and clicked the gear. He did not reached for something.

I went to the store. I blurted to get some Lumpia. The store owner asked how many. I looked at my coin purse and took a five peso coin. "Five!" I said. "Is it one peso each?" I added softly. I was carrying the junk food with two hands, walking home.

I went to my room. The househelp was cleaning. I asked where mom was. I went back down to check on the food. I went to my room again.

"What's your name?" someone texted me.

I matched the number if it was the one I called a while ago.

"King. You?" I texted back.

"Ric."

"Are you home?"

"Yes bro!" he replied.

"Who's with you? I'm with my parents but they are not around."

"My sisters. What time will your parents come back?"

I checked if dad's Harley was in the garage.

"I don't know," I replied.

"Can I go there?"

"They might come back soon bro."

"Where are they?"

After a minute, "Okay you can come. Let's just be quick because I have class at 5. You can park your motorcycle at the street corner."

I checked the house across if our neighbor was outside.

After a few minutes, "Bro! I'm here. Where's your house?"

I fetched him outside.

We smiled at each other.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi."

We walked.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-two," I said. "You?"

He is teenager.

"Where do you study?" he asked.

"UP. You?"

"Trinity."

"Where is that?"

"In QC at E. Rod."

I was not familiar.

"You're alone?" he asked.

"Our househelp is here."

We went inside. The househelp saw us but returned upstairs. We smiled at each other again. "You're cute," I whispered him. He has one crooked teeth. He was taller than me and fair skinned. His tummy could be noticed under the sando.

"So where do we go?" he asked. After a few more moments we found ourselves inside the nearest bedroom. I turned the lights on. "Whose room is this?" he asked. I did not answer. We smiled again. He took my hand and kissed me. We hugged. I kissed back.

He knelt and started opening my shorts' button and zippers. "Wow. I'm ashamed of mine," he said. After some moments, he stood up and we kissed again. He removed my eyeglasses. His hugs and kisses were short yet hard.

He pushed me to the bed. I reminded him we cannot take too much time. He continued with me. Then he started pulling his shorts down. I helped him. "Have you tried anal?" he asked. I just kept quiet.

I tugged him out of the bed. He started frisking me. I pulled my shirt up. "You're hot," he said. I pulled his sando up too. My tongue laid on his nipple. He did the same to me after. I told him to finish. I knelt.

I used a Good Morning to wipe my cheek then his hand then mine. The battery of his phone was bared. 'BL,' it says. "Hey your phone," I told him for he almost forgot. We went out of the house smiling. I asked him if he wanted to eat outside before I go to school. He declined.

God save our gracious King!
Long live our noble King!
God save the King!

Read the second part: God Save the King 2

No comments:

Post a Comment