Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Gym!

My usual gym trainer is not around. Good thing, the boxing trainer, S, offered to instruct me instead. S has a bigger body than my trainer, way cuter, and kinda have this sex appeal of some sort. He is senseless sometimes and I did not enjoyed how he instructed me. I think I will try him in boxing.


After that short and lacking session, only few guys are still around and the two gym staffs including S was already fixing up, S started conversing with other two guys.
"S already has a great body. How long have you been working out?"
"More than three years," answered S.
"Really, maybe five?" laughs.
S laughs too, "It has only been three years."
"But when did you start sucking?"
"Very young. I was only 9," more laughs.
And I had a big smile within.


Read second part: Happy Gym 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment