Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy Gym 2!

Read the first part: Happy Gym!

Busy week. Usual day. Felt productive and energized. S was my trainer for the third time. My previous trainer was said to be busy with a lot of other stuffs. I seldom see him anymore. The place was full that night. S brought me out to the terrace for a dumbbell exercise. It was a nice break from the crowded place inside but the coldness of the wind reached my bones.

A guy then talked with S while I was doing four sets.
S: Let me go. I'll return inside. [Slipping from the guys holding arms]
3: Hey! Come back here S. My phone has a camera so we can have evidence.
We returned inside for the next exercise. As we were walking back, S pulled down a guy's shorts. His gray briefs showed yet he still managed to gracefully pull back his shorts. Wah! S pulled my crush's, I, shorts.
I: Beware of your trainer. [He said to me while smiling]

Water break time. I was passing near the washroom when two guys entered the gym. Their faces were unfamiliar. New guys maybe? But the old staff greeted one of them like he was regular. They only took a short time and were going already. I overheard them.
old staff: Long time no see.
4: I was just accompanying my friend who has an errand.
old staff: When would you lift again?
4: Some other time.
old staff: Really?! Maybe you're just after guys here?
[laughs then good-bys]


Read the third part: Mohawk & Happy Gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment