Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sweaty Drunk

9 30 pm. A guy from pr message me. I was kinda excited of his pics. I meet with him. I knew his face. I met with him before, near Binangonan's lake shore. Kind of disappointed really. Let us just make this night pass by.

10 30 pm. There were four of us. I initially thought it was only the two of us and it would be quick. The one that messaged me was actually a couple. We were drinking 1 liter of gsm blue. I really like the guy with the skyblue jacket. 19 years old. Kinda cute. My friend said he is straight. But things could be arranged.

11 30 pm. After a while another guy joined us. Also a teen but younger. Twink, dark. lean. Much cute for me. I bought another round of shot.

12 30 am. We were drinking 1 liter of empi lights. I asked my friend if he is available too. All in all I drank about 100 mL pure alcohol. I am drank now. Its my first time to be real drunk. I borrowed his cigarette. I do not know if I am doing it correctly. But hey it is dark and they do not fucking care.

No comments:

Post a Comment