Friday, October 5, 2012

New Beginning II

You will get to know me much more in this post. I will discuss here my interests, my ideologies, my self. These would be the topics of what I would mostly post here in the future, of course besides gay topics.

Language

I shall try to mainly write in English. As I have said on my last post, it is for this blog to reach a wider audience. But I am actually biased towards Filipino so I would still write some pieces in Filipino when I see fit.

I am not really a writer of some sort. Another reason why I wanted to restart this blog actually. I wanted to at least improve in writing. You can help me and I would really appreciate it! If you could spot error in grammar, spelling, or anything else please tell me in the comments box.

Economics

I am a son of a bourgeois. I am a grandson of bourgeois. Would it be too surprising if I became one or if I would dream to be one? Yes, there is negative connotation on the word. Simply because it was popularized and used by the very same people how would want the middle class to be destroyed. I am simply borrowing the term to give it a better meaning.

Politics

As seen above, I am right-center on the politico-economic spectrum. That means I am for free market with minimal government regulation. Structure-wise, I would be for multi-party, parliamentary, and federal form of government.

Law

I love law. I wish I could enter law school.

Religion

I am Roman Catholic by birth. I choose to stay Roman Catholic. Though I am not religious, not prayerful even, I still go to church once in awhile with family. I would say I am a liberal Catholic. This is probably because of the influence of protestantism in my grade school days.

Later in high school, I would learn much about the other world religions especially Islam. This is why I have a more understanding view of Muslims and people of other faiths as well. Of all the religions I got to know, the two that really amazed me are the homebred Christianity of the name Iglesia ni Cristo and the Members of the Church of God International.

Geography

I was raised a traveler. My family and I have been all over the Philippines and some nearby countries. I also like traveling alone throughout the metro. I would also like to experience provincial tours alone or with friends. I like maps. I like gps. I walk to places. I recently started jogging with gps. I love nature but more so the metro.

Pop Culture

I might write reviews on these stuffs from time to time.
Movies (in order)
Sci-fi, Thriller [Crime, Disaster], Historical, Political, Economic, Fantasy-Animation
Other visuals
Tv, series, clips, plays
Music
My primary source of music is overheard radio or speaker. So most of them would be pop.

Food and Cooking

I might also write reviews on food and places of food. I usually try to cook food that I liked. It is my hobby. I shall also post some recipes here.

This post is on going. Updates may be made. Contents might be transferred to my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment