Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mohawk & Happy Gym!

Read first part of Mohawk: Mohawk, Razorback Sando, and Abs

Read first part of Happy: Happy Gym!

Read second part of Happy: Happy Gym 2!

Surprising. It is a weekend-edge holiday but the gym is not even half-filled. I start with my routine. I am in the mood of lifting but it seems my body does not want heavy tonight. At least, the small crowd now is more beautiful than usual.

I am without a trainer for nearly a month now. Which factors I have sidelined before. I am getting confident in doing the routines alone or with minimal help. I guess that would make this endeavor economically sustainable beyond my initial 6-months plan.

I was embarrassed a little when I failed to lift my barbell back and just put it down the floor. S saw me and made fun of me a bit. Was I the only one so weak there? No. Others also need someone to spot them.

C, who started lifting maybe a few months ahead of me, is not an exemption today. He is just on the bench beside me. With much embarrassment he also failed to lift back his barbell. S was already spotting him.

With the barbell already flat on his chest, C was already red and smiling. Cute. Just like me when embarrassed. "Let's take a picture!" another guy near us said. S helped C.

After C, S started doing abs exercises with leg raises on that bench. C suddenly grabbed S's legs with his two hands, sat on the bench, and started to dry anal fuck S on the spot. Everyone looked and started laughing. I cannot focus. Should I wish to be in C's place or S's?

Another guy started calling the other guys. He had his arms raised then with lifting of bows or nodding. When the other guy is near, a fist-to-fist was expected or a pat on the back when the other guy is in the middle of a set. But as he was leaving the gym, he fingered C's nipple as if a cake icing. He then continued out. I am getting envious tonight.

I was lusting to touch C's too but another thing happened. I was doing my chest dips when suddenly S touched mine and said, "big chest!"

The night is almost over and I am already cooling down with a stationary bike. S was passing by in front when a program ad caught our attention to the small tv set. A shirtless guy is walking in the middle of a road. Then the camera zoomed and his ripped abs. "He would be nice to suck," someone commented.

1 comment:

  1. You are giving this gym good PR. Maybe you should ask for some kind of reward ;) Haha

    ReplyDelete