Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Beginning

What has been


This started in 2008 as a high school blog about my high school crush. Then extended to posts about my grade school crush and other high school experiences as well. As you can see, there is not much here. This was an occasional lit blog.


Most of my posts here started as school submissions. Yes, I submitted some of them to my teachers. Usually, our Filipino classes require written submissions in different forms - short story, play, poem, and others. That is why they are childish and rough, one way or another. That is why my posts are in Filipino.

I planned on translating them to English so maybe I can reach a wider audience. But then I am quite sentimental on things. I want them preserved on their childish, rough, and unsearchable forms. The first three series are not really finished yet. I do not know if I will still finish them. Let us just look forward to it.

I entered college. The crushes passed. I tried c2c using ym. I tried cf video chat rooms. I had become more sexually active. Yeah. I had met guys, had sex with them. I dated other guys. I had another crush with a dormmate. Maybe he fell for me too unlike the other dormers before him but I felt we cannot just work it out.

I met a schoolmate via pr. We became friends after, even until now. He introduced me to another schoolmate-turned-classmate. The classmate and I became mu, or so I thought. I was busted when I tried to court him. My friend consoled me and still trying to become a matchmaker he was, invited me to a party of Migs.

I met at that party the guy who will become my first bf. We dated for four months and lasted for one whole year. I was dumped yet we still became friends.

So what now?


I had all of those experiences within the last four years and I have not been able to tell to some one much of them. So yes, this blog will cease being just an occasional lit blog and will turn to a more regular blog. Also, this will cease as a pure gay lit blog of pinoyadonis and will be an all-around blog of K. Hi, I am K. There, the old adage of this blog still holds.



blog.torakiki.net

ps. im not a fanboy but i did watched bl anime

No comments:

Post a Comment